Sunday, September 2, 2012

SEO OR PPC ?

There are two major search engine marketing strategies in use today: SEO and PPC (pay-per-click). These two methods are very different, and deciding which one is right for you can be hard. 

The immediate feedback provided by pay-per-click can tell an internet marketer a lot about the effectiveness of their landing pages and chosen keyphrases, while search engine optimization can be used as a low cost way to continue driving website traffic for the long-term.
                      

Deciding Which one  will do more for your website depends on what your website’s like

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    Here is my blog post :: Outsource SEO Contractors

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we would love to help you get this installed pease send us all the details on our email sales@webshoutz.com

    ReplyDelete