Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nike is the world’s largest sports company

         Nike is the world’s largest sports company, 30% bigger than nearest rivals Adidas



   (Nike has quietly engineered a revolution in marketing.)

Nike managed to outperform official Olympic sponsor Adidas on social media during the Games, generating more tweets and pulling in more new Facebook fans.

  • Spend on TV and print is down by 40%.
  • It’s total marketing budget hit a record $2.4 billion last year.
  • Nike has decided to target 17-year-old’s who spend 20% more on shoes than their adult counterparts.
  • Nike have stopped creating crap and now design cool stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I like the νaluаble infoгmatіon you proνide tο уоur аrtiсleѕ.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I'm reаsonably
    ѕurе I'll be told many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!
    Look into my homepage ; get more twitter followers

    ReplyDelete