Monday, October 8, 2012

MJ had been the most popular celeb since his death in 2009


Rihanna has knocked Eminem off the top spot as most-liked celeb on Facebook.At press time, the Barbadian singer has 61,564,736 fans, while the rapper stands at 61,217,673, according to Starcount, a data aggregator that measures social-media popularity. Slim Shady reigned as king of the social network since surpassing Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson last February. MJ had previously been the most popular celeb since his death in 2009.

Michael Jackson has been named the highest-earning dead celebrity of the past year.
The late Thriller hitmaker - who died in June 2009 aged 50 - has topped Forbes' annual list of the Top Earning Dead Celebrities for the second consecutive year after his estate brought in $170 million between October 2010 and October 2011 from sales of his music and his stake in the Sony/ATV catalog.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found
    you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like
    to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
    it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
    the awesome b.
    my web site - great summer cottage

    ReplyDelete